Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Intro to summer vacation

This picture represents the start of summer for myself and Layla Grace. Our last day was the same, May 28th, which is one of the many reasons we love LRSH, they follow my schedule. Micah was out over a week prior to us. I got off earlier than normal and was able to pick her up from the carpool line where she greeted me with her hat and very own Candoo. The middle three class had a shared Candoo that took turns going home each weekend with a different child. The kids love him and he is also a model for practicing and learning good manners. She was beyond excited to have her own. Unfortunately she insisted he come to the aquarium the next day and I haven't seen him since. Which is why I usually stick to my very strict policy of nothing beloved leaves the house.

No comments: